Welcome to our online consultation process.
Please read the following carefully before proceeding:
The following process gathers information that is required to apply for and obtain your Health Canada Medical Cannabis growing licence.
This information helps our team of Doctors and specialists review your case, consult with you, and grant the necessary medical document if appropriate.
Before you begin, please carefully read the following:
- You are solely responsible for understanding your eligibility to apply for a growing licence.
- You understand and agree that our process intends to supply you with the required medical document, and not the growing licence itself. You must complete the appropriate application to Health Canada, including the medical document, separate from this consultation. A complete guide can be found here.
- You are responsible for understanding the effects and risks of medical cannabis.
- If granted, you are solely responsible for understanding how the licence works; what it enables you to do, how you may and may not use the produced product, how it must be stored, etc. Failure to follow these guidlines may result in your licence being revoked. More information here.
- By submitting this application, you agree and understand that you are not guaranteed to receive your medical cannabis growing licence, even if the Physician grants a medical document. Health Canada reviews each application on a case-by-case basis to determine your eligibility.